Thursday 26 January 2012

Save your heart for someone worth dying for.

Bad few days. Fun times in music though <3


Wednesday:
My shoe broke today -.-
Helped out a year 10 english student cause Mrs P asked me to :)


Massive fall out with Gloves, which is a bit frustrating. Tried to talk to her today, but she was in her 'special place' as usual so I couldn't find her. Getting rather fed up.


Thursday:
Felt a little crap after finding out that a certain someone likes a certain someone. 
Went into assembly and witnessed a funny incident. To L, "Wrong bluddy door" XD
Had boring lessons.
Ended up going for a walk with L at break so I didn't have to be at the bench. Went to music pretty quickly at lunch. Had many fun times. Love ma boys <3 Ended up being just Ladybird and I, because Nephew and Ben had to disappear half way through lunch. T'was quite nice <3 Although Ladybird somehow managed to get a nosebleed! D= We had a good chat. When he wasn't bleeding, anyway...


Trying not to need him and the others so much, but given the developments with the certain people, it's not working. I'm just going to let myself enjoy what I can, so that that bad parts bother me less.


Nice poem for you:
In my sky at twilight you are like a cloud
and your form and colour are the way I love them.
You are mine, mine, woman with sweet lips
and in your life my infinite dreams live.

The lamp of my soul dyes your feet,
the sour wine is sweeter on your lips,
oh reaper of my evening song,
how solitary dreams believe you to be mine!

You are mine, mine, I go shouting it to the afternoon's
wind, and the wind hauls on my widowed voice.
Huntress of the depth of my 
eyes, your plunder
stills your nocturnal regard as though it were water.

You are taken in the net of my music, my love,
and my nets of music are wide as the sky.
My soul is born on the shore of your eyes of mourning.
In your eyes of mourning the land of dreams begin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment