Saturday 14 January 2012

Hrrr.

Friday wasn't fantastic. Never thought it would be. Even got a little tearful with the Fairy at lunch, but hey. We had done more singing and whatnot so it wasn't too bad.
 Should have revised in the evening but, as usual, I guitared and stuff instead. Attempted revision whilst watching the Lake House. Failed. I love that movie too much. If you haven't seen it, you should watch it.
I've tweaked one of my favourite 'Lake House' quotes to match my crap-ness:
"The man standing in front of me who would happily marry me, him I push away. But the man I just met and can never have? Him, I would give my whole heart too."
Yeah.
Sucks.


Do love that movie.


Just realised that Thursday (my 'Perfect day') was the 12th. So 5 months ago on Thursday was the day Ladybird and I met properly, and therefore the day that he pulled me away from the cliff edge. I suppose that subconscious knowledge combined with the joy created by having a wonderful lunchtime jamming session was a sure fire way for me to be happy :) Good times indeed.


Saturday.
Eh. I'm revising... FUN.


Craving salt and vinegar crisps and some coke or pepsi... I always have the exact same craving when I revise for exams O.o 
All out though so I have sent mum off to get some for me XD
Last time I sent mum out for stuff to help me study, she came back with two revision guides... and a Vogue :D That, m'dears, is why having an ex-fashion-designer for a mother is always awesome.


Anywho. Something interesting...
I have decided to put a link up to my _____ of the day from now on. Each time I post, I will try and give you a link to an image, music video, web page, blog or blog post of the day. Hopefully it will be something awesome, reflective of my post, or motivational.
Today, it is Manvotional.
The Thousandth Man
Enjoy.


Also, whenever you feel like it, just comment with something you want me to talk about, or something you find interesting, or even a bit of your own story that you want to share. Let me know, and I'll tell the World. Well... the world that is the tiny amount of people that read this. 


Hatter xx

2 comments:

  1. Where were you for English? Mrs S-P saw you walking in the opposite direction to her, just before English. And you were in at lunchtime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't Miss say? I felt sick so I asked Miss Fletton if I could go and sit in the quiet somewhere x

    ReplyDelete