Monday 9 January 2012

I'm scared as hell...


I've been so stressed lately that I'm getting really scared of going all super-depressed again... Is nae good. If I do I can't exactly expect Ladybird to rescue me again, so I'm just going to have to stick close to my happiness bubble - which now consists of Lion, Ladybird, Fairy and Nephew since Unicorn is spending a lot less time with us lately - and just pray that with their help I will get through this. It works most of the time. They all have really lovely cheeky little grins (Yes, Lachs, you do :P) that always make me smile when I see them. Hopefully it will be fine. I just need to stay in control of revision and adapt to what I can't control.
It will be fine...
...I think.


I HAD A LIE IN TODAY XD BOOYAH. 
Got verrrrry bored in RE so I drew Ladybird. Finished it at lunchtime in music, though it wasn't as good as it had been. Music was fun. Watched Ladybird tune a guitar, then nicked it to play so he had to tune another XD Messed around with le usual gang. Went into a practice room. Drew Ladybird. Had more fun times with le people. Moved out of practice room and hung around the piano while le nephew played it and hit Ladybird. Messed around with hats XD Lunch ended ¬¬ Went to double Psychology and died under a massive heap of revision took two 5 minute breaks. Chatted to Fairy in the second. Chatted to Ladybird and his sister after school. Walked with them till Glebe. Walked with Isaac to Hawthorn. Got the bus home instead of going to town. Chatted to Charlotte about EVERYTHING. Walked home with X. Walked my dog. Got depressed. Listened to songs. Wrote this blog.


Sherlock was on last night...
SOFREAKINGAWESOME.COM.


Tears in Heaven is fast becoming one of my favourite songs. Already learnt the chords on guitar and now learning the tab XD


SO. Questions of the day,
1. What is your favourite song and why?
2. What should I blog about next time?


ANSWER PLEEEAASE XD


Hatter xx

2 comments:

  1. My favourite song is "If god will send his angels" by U2. To be fair it's always going to be a U2 song, but this one is more meaningful to me. It wasn't a hit, and is tunefully bad. I love it because of the lyrics, that is all. It's about there not being any point in there being in god, whether we believe in one or not, if god will send his angels down to me, will they make everything alright? U2 knows life can be a pile of rubbish, but not everything can be solved by believing. You sometimes have to solve them on your own...

    Your next blog post? Shouldn't really be for me to pursuade you on :P Keep blogging as you are, it's a wonderful read, Jenny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mine changes on an almost-daily basis, but for a while now, my favourite song has been a toss up 'twixt If My Heart Was A House You'd Be Home by Owl City, Personal Jesus by Johnny Cash and We're Just Friends, Wilco. you should listen to them if you haven't already, they're great - especially the Wilco one. in fact, yeah. that's my favourite song. i feel my heart break every time i listen to it.
    rory - always capitalize "God"
    next post... something upbeat. write about the things that make you happy, chicken tits. raindrops and roses and hot russian guys with mittens and all that. i love you xxxx

    ReplyDelete