Monday 2 January 2012

Hello again.

I forgot to say Happy New Year.... shows what a depressing git I am lately, doesn't it? Still not as bad as I have been though. You missed all that you lucky bitches XD Hope 2012 is brilliant for y'all, and here is my resolution:
Do better, more frequent blog posts for the poor dears who actually bother to read this rubbish XD


Love y'all dearly.


Nanight.


Hatter


xx


P.s.


Just discovered one of my closest friend is unhappy with me... Subtle reference in her blog said buckets... Hm. I'd say I'll change my ways but I doubt I'll be able to. Instead, I hope I manage to stop disappointing her despite my continuing irritating behaviour.


And it will continue. Sorry, my lovely, but I can't change it. If I could, I would. Just for you. But I can't. Sorry. Forgive me if you want to x

3 comments:

  1. Ps we like reading these posts and just a reminder about that coffee ;)
    toodles
    fairy
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pah. You people are mad.
    SOOOON.
    Please rescue me!
    Hatter
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doing my best here, you shall be saved or else im coming down with you :P
    Fairy
    ps you may borrow my wings
    xx

    ReplyDelete