Sunday 22 April 2012

A world of pure imagination.

<3
Naturally, I'm watching the old Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.
If you want to see the fun-ness of the movie, here's the same song as above, but from the film:
There's also a fairly lovely Glee version, but three videos of the same song seems a bit much. It's here if you want it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oLDkTUW6go&feature=endscreen&NR=1


I would love to live in a world of pure imagination. In a way, I live in my own. But sometimes I wish we could also be shown other people's imagination through better means that books, etc. I'd love to see Kat's imagination one day. Or Zilla's.
From what I see in their writing, their imaginations seem beautiful and intriguing.


Quote of the day:
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"
"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wiser men"
"So shines a good dead in a weary world"


To GeniusRory: I hope you feel better when you go back to school. Just keep finding and exploring the little things that interest you :) All will be good. 

2 comments:

  1. I'd rather like to think I've lost my touch..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's a shame, but I'm sure you'll get it back if you decide to try to after exams and whatnot :)

    ReplyDelete