Tuesday 17 April 2012

Distance...

I always used to wish I had wings so I could fly high in the sky. Then I could be everywhere I needed and wanted to be.
But it doesn't bother me as much any more. Sure, I miss people who are far away (whether that be half an hour or 10 hours away) but when we do get to see each other, it is far more special.
So while distance can sometimes be a pain, I'm not going to let it get me down. I love it here, and I can't be everywhere at once. I'll just have to wait until I get to spend extra-special moments with those just out of reach.




So I send my love, and I'll be waiting for the moment I see you again. If we both keep smiling, we'll have happy days to tell each  other all about when we see each other.


Love to my brothers. Other far away people too, but mostly my brothers. Damn I can't wait to see you again.


<3


Argh! Seeing my 'gay' bezzie The Fairy at school tomorrow! Well today, now. Excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment