Monday 23 April 2012

Beauty in the written.

Approximately half an hour ago, I picked up the long overdue library book I had borrowed from school in January, and started reading. Until today, I had not really looked at it. The book is John Keats: The Poems. At first I read the beautifully written words in my head, but after a couple of lines I could not help but read aloud, joyous in such imagination despite my falterings over certain words and half-rhymes.
I think people should stop, and take more wonderment in the astonishing, imaginative world of creativity that we live in. Pause all the hustle and bustle. Take wonderment in the power of word and imagination.


Rant whatnot over.

1 comment:

  1. "I think people should stop, and take more wonderment in the astonishing, imaginative world of creativity that we live in."
    Couldn't agree more. Well said indeed. In whatever form you see the beauty in the world, you have to devote your imagination to it to be able to enjoy it's magnificence. :)

    ReplyDelete