Tuesday 24 April 2012

Free as a bird

I love birds. If we get reincarnated, I hope to come back as a bird. I want the glorious freedom of flight.
I've always loved watching birds fly. The birds and the stars always kept me company on long journeys.
I have officially decided on the basis of my tattoo.
I'm going to get a bird tattoo when I'm old enough.
It will most like be this one:
Either on my back from shoulder to base of neck, or on my foot.
Might add the words: "Set yourself free" or "Free as a bird..." next to it somehow.


Anywho.
Are you going to get a tattoo?
Even if you aren't, what would you have, where and why?
Hatter xx


P.s. This is pretty cool. Looks kind of realistic!
If I got my tattoo on my shoulder/back, I would get this tattoo on my wrist, just so I had a reminder I could see.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, well i'm boring, i want to get the Ironman Triathlon tattoo once i've done one, i'll probably get something else but time will tell on that count. Lovin the bird tattoo :)

    ReplyDelete