Monday 16 April 2012

Flipping heck! Calm down and party!

Okay, so apparently my last post - 'Grey scale' - offended a couple of people.
Firstly, sorry to those people. That was not my intention. I was just trying to say that people seem to let themselves get so weighed down here, they forget what the world should be about. Happiness.
To me, that kinda sucks the colour out of things. I'm not saying you, as an individual, are colourless. Of course you aren't! You are beautiful, inspiring and unique! Just... everyone seems to forget that! All I was trying to say is that I wish people would just find more joy in the world - in the little things! (Also... I'm not necessarily talking about people at school. The world is bigger than that. I just meant people in general. Especially since I wrote the post before I went back to school...)
Yes, there are blips we have to get past, but when (as Beardy said) the world 'throws you a diamond', don't ignore it! See it, appreciate it, love it. I know it can be difficult, but if you get through that, beautiful stuff is on the other side.
So I'm sorry if I offended you.
Just badly phrased honest thought patterns.
Keep calm and party :)
It's the best way to live.
I love you, the world loves you, so love yourself. 
You're awesome.
Show it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment