Thursday 16 June 2011

Oh for crying out loud.

Yesterday was fine. M came round at 12.30 which was good. We watched the film 'Superbad', which was very funny. We made out a lot... :/ and for those of you who know what that is, we got to number 8 on the SS. To be honest, I'm feeling iffy about us lately. I don't know what to do.
Blog challenge: 21. Something you can’t seem to get over.
The way my Dad acts about my mum. He's a complete ass. I try to forgive him and see him as my father, but I can't.


Today has been boring. Just sitting around doing nothing. Though I should walk my dog in a sec. Nothing really happening.
Blog challenge: 22. 10 things about you people don’t really expect
1. That I love to sing.
2. That I'm a writer.
3. I had counselling a couple of years ago.
4. I'm technically an only child. I have three older half-brothers (mum's) and 1 younger half sister (dad's).
5. I'm not the happy smiley hyper person that I try to pretend to be. 
6. I'm not a Christian any more. I don't have my faith.
7. I'm quite a spiritual(/holistic I suppose) person. I use crystals and things, and I pray to the Universe now. I believe in angels, spirit guides, gaia, and stuff like that.
8. I have self-harmed.
9. I would love to sing and whatnot on Broadway, but I've never really told anyone because it's a stupid dream.
10. I'm terrified of being alone.


Hatter xx 


P.s. I know the title probably doesn't make sense... I called it that because that's how I was feeling when I started writing this. I'm feeling crap about stuff again, and I'm really getting tired of it. I can't remember the last time/thing that made me truly and completely happy.

2 comments:

  1. have some chicken love xxx
    if you ever need me, i'm an excellent listener

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay :D Ditto to that <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete