Friday 17 June 2011

Derek the Pony.

Oui. There is a Shetland pony called Derek down my street <3
So yeah.
The twin and I just got back from walking Baileys in the rain, which was fun :D Now she's reading my journal O.o Very strange experience looking back over old thoughts and feelings... also very awkward.
She also rubbed my journal against her face. Apparently it feels nice. Personally, I think she's mad.
Remind me to buy Gloves some juggling balls for her birthday :D
Anyway.
Not doing much today except reading stuff on Wattpad and writing chapter 4 of my new story.
Blog challenge:
23. Something you always think “what if…” about
Since I was young and my Dad was an arse, I have always thought what if I had been born to my brother's' Dad instead. And there have always been a lot of what ifs about me being born and stuff so...
I also think 'what if' about last year's pool party. What if I had said yes to L and not gone out with C? Everything would be so strange and different! But as much as I have often thought what if, and as crap as some of the times since have been, I wouldn't change any of it for the world.


Hatter xx

1 comment:

  1. :) well have a nice weekend :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79cG_F1GxfI
    toodles L xx

    ReplyDelete