Monday 7 May 2012

I can't revise.

Seriously.
How does one go about revising a play/novel?
I've read it again, and am now trying to make key notes.
Except I have no idea how, or what to make said notes on.
Thus far I have a half-finished plot summary, character profiles, unfinished key themes and relationships, key facts courtesy of Sparknotes, and 'Historical context' (literally. Just those words and a wibbly line beneath).


I can't seem to finish the unfinished parts or figure out what I really need to take notes on.
After today I'm mostly just going to do past papers.


I'll try another 45 minutes of this, then I'm doing more Ethics revision. That's a lot easier.


Sorry.
Just thought I'd fill you in about my revision failures.


Have a good day peeps!


Hope any revision you might be doing is going really well!


If it's not, stop reading this and go revise.


Seriously.


Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment