Saturday 26 February 2011

Contact Juggler

So... I know I haven't posted much this week, but ho-hum-pig's-bum.
It's half term, and I've been attempting to revise for the maths exam we have on Tuesday D: I am so worried that I'm going to fail! I feel severely unprepared!!
It doesn't help that Tuesday also happens to be SOMEONE'S Birthday, and I have yet to decide what to get her D:
We've also got the Graphics coursework deadline next week, which I am also not ready for D: I am soooo dead.
But never mind.

Despite being aware that I am incredibly unprepared for my exams and deadlines, I went to London on Thursday. I went with 7 of my school friends (inc J and H) and we had an epic time :D
We arrived in London at about 10ish, and headed straight to Camden. We spent a major amount of time in there, and I bought myself another tatty little notebook XD After getting lunch there too, we headed down to the loos, and O.M.G.  There was majorly epical graffiti down there!



Jah. Told you so ;) Its so weird because the walk down to the loos was dark and creepy, and then you walked through some doors and BAM. Colour....
There were also lots of horsey statues everywhere :D



We left Camden and made our way to the Science Museum. We went on the Tube, and in one of the winding hallways, we found this guy!:

 

I can't say I was humongously interested in the museum... I've been there before so got kinda bored :/ We found a man with an epic boomerang thing though!!! That was fun. We also found this clever weird thingamabob.



Yes, that's right. It IS a statue made of penises, the shadow of which forms a double head. I know, MESSED UP.
So we left the science museum and headed down to Leicester Square, then Covent Garden. In Leicester Square, we ate at Bella Italia, which was rather good :D Very yummy Spaghetti Carbonara :D After that we got a Ben & Jerry's ice cream each from the cinema ;) Shneakyyyy as we never watched a film ;)
So yeah. We left for Covent Garden :D Of course, J checked the map and had figured the route, but some of the guys wanted to follow the signpost. In the end we asked a TOURIST who pointed us in the direction J had suggested. POWNAGE against the guys ;)

So.. Jah. Just before we reached Covent Garden, we saw this guy:


And OMG he was amazing :D He's a contact juggler, who performed a piece he'd been preparing for TWO YEARS. Dedication people :D Anyway, our little group watched transfixed with a hundred others as this dude messed with our minds using a little glass ball. He was absolutely fantastic :D i'd put the video up, but H hasn't sent it to me yet D:
He finished up and we chucked some money for him :D The others dragged me away (I wanted to talk to him) and we went into Covent Garden. The others had fun, but I was restless and couldn't get interested in anything since the contact juggler. I decided to go back to him, but he wasn't there anymore!!! :( 
I wish I'd found out his name :'(
We finished at Covent garden and went to get the tube to get the train home XD I shall never forget that trip - especially the contact juggler. I may have to write a story about him :D I might have also discovered a strange ambition to become a contact juggler :D OH!  And I am very proud to say, I have the same trousers as him in black!!!! XD His hair was in Dreadlocks and looked AWESOME. I've always kinda considered getting dreads myself... Mayhap I will one day O.o

Anyway. That was my Thursday :D

Thanks to my friends for an EPICAL trip to London.

Hatter xxx

P.s. Zilla, jekyll and hyde is MAJORLY confuzzling O.o but I'm working my way through it :D
P.P.S. I desperately want to read and watch Inkheart again <3 no idea why O.o
P.P.P.S One of my bezzies split up with her girlfriend last night, so J and I are taking Ice cream and rom coms over tonight.

11 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, it happens to be your best friend's birthday on Tuesday ;) You don't have to get me anything if you don't know what to get me :P I really am not fussed, but then again, up to you ^^

    Aw... it sounds like an amazing time! I wish I had gone with you in the end, but meh, teh arm *boom*
    *huggles* I hope she's okay..she didn't seem very hyper like she normally is (through Facebook statuses XD)

    I can explain to you about Jekyll and Hyde at school in full, if you wish? :3
    And I can also let you borrow Inkheart AND Dracula? :P

    Much love! <3~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about a nice old book that you've always wanted to read but don't have?? lol. What are you going to do for it? I think you said I was joining your family for a meal or something... :P

    Wish you'd been there :/ You would've enjoyed it. We didn't stop anywhere long enough to get you a prezzie - that's why i'm still stuck!! lol

    She's not too great :/ But I think she'll work through it...

    Its more the language style its written in, but yeah that may help :P
    THANKIES XD

    back at ya <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Language? Oh I'll explain it you XD
    Hmmmmmm, I've always wanted a Dragonology book! Or even cooler, a Wizardology book :P

    Mum's not even booked it, the git -.- :P I'm definately trying to drag you along :D

    N'aww.. I hope she cheers up soon :( I'm sure she will.

    :P <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dragonology/Wizardology? I could do that :D <3

    LOL XD *Feels privileged* <3

    Same :/

    :D <3

    Hp... OH for the Malfoy-ferret down the trousers scene :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH. When would the bday meal thing be? Would it be Tuesday?
    love ya <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tuesday! I think we're going to the Samuel Peypes :) (or however the hell that last bit's spelt XD) Are you available to be dragged from school, and taken to my house, then to the restaurant at like, 7, for a meal at 7:30? Or is that no-can-do-able? D:
    My sister normally works on Tuesday nights, but she's managed to get some time off, so she comes back at 6:30PM D:
    Ask your mother if it's okay to steal you! :D
    Love yah! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Should be okies :D
    I will!!!
    Big love <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Is that a definate yes? :)

    We're taking you back, if that's okay? :D

    MUCH MORE LOVE <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jah jah XD Mum claims I didn't tell her, the git -.- I did. I told her when we first discussed it!!! lol :D
    Okies :P What shall I wear????
    MEGA LOVE <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can wear whatever the heck you like :P
    If my new red skinny jeans arrive tomorrow, along with my replacement black Converse (Chuck Taylors~), then I shall wear them :D

    :)

    MORE MORE MORE LUV <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. RED skinny jeans?!?! WANT. <3
    UBER LOVE <3 <3

    ReplyDelete