Sunday 13 February 2011

Oldies.

Omg. Last night i hit the realisation that I haven't read: Strange case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde; Dracula; The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen; etc.
O.M.G.
That is not good enough in my opinion, and so I am borrowing Strange case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde from Zilla, and as many of the rest as I can from my local library. :D
I finished City of Stars, by the way, and have now skipped City of Flowers (as i don't own it) and am now reading City of Secrets. I hope to get the next book - City of Ships - from the lib asap too.


I am very much looking forward to a new reading marathon :D


WOOT FOR BOOKS XD


So jah.


Hatter
xx

3 comments:

  1. You're lucky, I also own 'Dracula' :P You can borrow that too, if you like? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. JAH. PLEASE XD thankies Zilla <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll let you borrow it once you've finished Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde~
    Personally, I love Mr Hyde :D <3

    ReplyDelete