Monday 14 February 2011

Valentines Day...

Valentines Day today... I think the first one in ages (if not ever) when I actually have a boyfriend! O.o


So, I got him a mug with 'love' written all over it, and I filled it with little hearts saying 'i love you', the day we started going out, memories of our dates and such... :P Only like 1 word things, but still.
Also finally giving him his Christmas present - a watch which I have engraved 'forever' onto the back of. :D
Unfortunately, we can't meet up, so I'm sending them via his best friend.
I got a very mrow-ish card ;) and a little jar of jelly beans which i have SCOFFED.
I know they're only little presents, but they are perfect as far as I'm concerned. Plus, I do love jelly beans.
<3 also called me at lunch, so that made my day :) I do love the sound of his voice ;)


OH. Speaking of valentines day presents and such, I know for a fact that SOMEONE got 45 roses on her doorstep ;)


Much love
Hatter xxx

5 comments:

  1. Teehee, I just grinned massively XD
    They smell so beautiful~
    Aww, that's so cute, that watch :3 So cute..!
    I'd give anything to see A, just to have someone to hold, and someone to love me.. :/

    Happy Valentine's Day <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teehee XD are they all red?
    *blushes* shush you :P
    :/ I hope you see A soon! (and get on... ;) lol) I WILL HOLD YOU! Lol... jokes :P But I shall glomp you muchly.

    Happy Valentines day Zilla <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, they're all red~
    They're just beautiful.. *w*
    IT'S CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE, and I'm proud of you! :)
    I hope so too... :( (cheeky ;))

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. ZOMG. I am now listening to 'The First Ever I Saw Your Face' <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
    I'm listening to 'Uprising' by Muse <3 <3

    ReplyDelete