Saturday 12 February 2011

City Of Stars

Hello, blog. Well, mainly Zilla and J since you guys are the only ones who read this as far as I know :D


I have almost finished the book I've been reading - Stravaganza: City of Stars. I do love these books. They're old, but still good. I've obviously read the first four before, and i own 1,2 and 4, but I like reading books again. I read the first book again before this of course (City of Masks). That's set in a place similar to Venice, Italy - one of the places I most want to go to. I hope to go there for my birthday in the summer actually... ah well, we shall see :-P
So, yeah. Good books :D 


<3
Turns out I definitely cannae meet up with the bf... :/ Still not sure how I feel. I definitely wont see him around monday. Shame. My first valentine's day with a boyfriend, and it sure doesn't feel like it.


At the moment, I have set down the City of Stars - though Georgia, Falco, Luciano and Arianna are begging for my attention - as I am attempting to find my Tresham application form. I want to do a photography a-level, and everything is pretty much sorted - I just have to apply!
Anyway, my search is failing so I decided to come and chat here for a bit.


So... yeah. Not sure what else to mumble about. I shall leave you in peace for a while... Tons to do anyway :P


Laters alligators


Until my next scribble,
Hatter 
xx

2 comments:

  1. Does that mean you're doing a course @ Tresham AS WELL AS coming to Bishop? Me likey!

    You could procrastinate :3 xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jah :P I indeed am. Photography will probs fit with my timetable next year so I can defo do it! XD
    lool
    I do <3 you Zilla.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete