Wednesday 2 March 2011

OO-Rah.

Aye.


So......
MATHS EXAM. The maths exam was on Tuesday morning for an hour, and I actually think I did okay. There were some areas I wish I'd revised more, but I think it was okay. I HOPE it was okay, anyway.
Tuesday was also Zilla's birthday :D Epic times indeed. School was full of the usual hilarity, contributed to by our OMG-ness about Zilla's yearly ageing. I went straight to hers after to school, and we played the piano and chatted and stuffles, before having an old-ladies-gossip session. Epic XD So that was goooood. (Though I am incredibly jealous of her Slytherin scarf :-P). We went to the local pub for dinner with her 'rentals and sister, and t'was EXCELLENT. The food was incredibly nommish, and - despite being absolutely stuffed - Zilla's sister and I decided that we most certainly did have room for pudding :D I do not regret it, no matter how fat I feel now. That melt-in-the-middle chocolate pudding was well worth it :D


It's Wednesday now, and it was a fairly good day. We dissected a lung in science... YUM. 
I missed my buses this morning YAY!!!! We normally have two.... I ended up nicking some money from mum (who couldn't drive me in as she had to go to work), and getting the public bus. In the end, it was good I got that bus because my god-brother was on it and we walked together... T'was epically fun. <3 Ninja Cat <3 :D


Anywho.
I have decided I needed to come up with more ponderous thoughts than ranting on about my day. I haven't found one for today, but perhaps there shall be one to ponder tomorrow.


With my love until my next scribble,
Hatter
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment