Thursday 31 March 2011

Raven

Well. Today has been an overly hyper day, and I feel rather dizzy. I didn't miss my school bus (I missed it yesterday ;) lol), but my twin and X weren't on it, so I could-nae chat to anyone! D:
When I got into school I chatted to my Zilla, and my "gay" best friend. (He's bi, but it still counts ;) LOL. We do love him :D). We shall call him ... Om. Because his eyes are all ominous and O.o. Om had cat hair all over him (He does have a cat :P Its not like he randomly rolled in cat hair before he came to school. Tch, honestly.). So I threw a reel of sellotape at him and he patted himself with it until he was cat-hair-less.
Then it was the dreaded maths, which was... uneventful and kind of boring really :/
At break, everyone was asking where my twin was - she was "ill". (Actually she was skiving, but hohumpig'sbum). It was also funny (as usual with my friends), though I'm too O.o to remember any real details.... 
Next I had Science and then English. Science was okay... we did watch a clip of Brian Cox (heart heart heart!) talking about how we discovered the structure of atoms or something. So that was good. English was awesome. We watched a clip from Beauty and The Beast, and had to write a 1st person description of the scene :D
Hang on, I'll put mine up :P
~
I flung myself down the dark, Gothic stairs, my heart beating faster than my feet could run. An eerie sound whispered towards me, and I ran faster, my breath catching in the dark, dusty air. My feet found the end of the staircase, and I felt the cold pushing through the carpet on the landing. I paused at the doors for a moment, and tugged at the freezing handle. I pulled at it fiercely, my heartbeat drumming through my body. Another noise, and fear allowed me to wrench the heavy doors open.
The cold hit me like a bull... a beast. The raging wind tore at my clothes, and I could barely call for my horse, The landscape looked cold and bleak, blanketed by thick, uninviting snow. The cold released its shocking on my body, and I was able to clamber onto my frantic horse.
I glanced back to the Gothic castle, regret and pain filling my eyes until I could see the place no more. The darkness swallowed me as my horse struggled through the woods. As we pushed through them, the trees scratched and tugged at me, almost pulling me off my ride. I leant my body closer to the horse, our heartbeats almost matching in pace, driven by fear. Suddenly he reared up in fright, and I clung onto the reins, glancing around for the source of his fear. I watched in cold, freezing terror as a dozen pairs of yellow eyes creeped from the darkness. A pack of wolves, all grinning with malicious hunger  padded close, circling us ravenously.
My poor horse reared and dragged us away from the snapping jaws, and we tumbled through the clinging snow. For one hopeful moment, we seemed to be ahead of them, safe. But then we were surrounded again, and my horse through my off in fear, the reigns caught by a nearby tree. Scrambling to my feet, I could only stare into the bright yellow eyes of the leading wolf, as he slowly closed in.
~
So yeah... That was fun! XD We then got into little groups and had to read through each other's, and make a single scene description from the originals. Was GOOOOOD. Irritatingly (though kinda nicely) they wanted to use mine as the basis :D It's not THAT good!!!!
Ach well.
Lunch arrived with my twin :P, and t'was hilarious XD It was UBER windy, so my skirt was like... PHOUF. But yeah. T'was fun and such :P After nomming our food, we headed out to the field. At one point, I was sitting with M, Zilla and her bf, and suddenly the twin's boyfriend and another guy started wrestling and ended up on the floor in WEIRD positions. T'was quite hilarious. No worries though - no-one got hurt ;) So yeah, much epic hilarity and stuffles. M is officially rather adorkable. Officially. Which is weird for me cos of things I shan't mention cos they're not technically about me O.o
ANWAY
Graphics was after luncheon, and we just spent our time revising. The twin and I sat outside by our lonesies and sang along to the Kings of Leon, The Circle Of Life, other disney songs, and ... something else. The twin can sing  Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious backwards :D :D :D
So then we trotted off home on the bus which was hilarious XD
Whoresmurf
Three-eyedwhoresmurf
HOLY GIRAFFE SPERM
Ewwwwww
Orgasmic chocolate brownie cake
Orgasmic Terry's chocolate orange brownie cake
and BOB
are the phrases that come to mind. I'm sure the twin ('Gloves' for those of you who don't know that), will fill you in if she decides to :P
Finally, either you've completely forgotten the title of this post, or are sitting there wondering why the fudgemuffin I named it Raven. WELL. Walking home from the bus with Gloves, in our hyper mood, we encountered a black cat :D We stroked it a lot, and I decided it should be called Raven XD We didn't know if it was male or female, so I decided that Raven sounded like it could be either. Therefore, the stray black cat up the road is now called Raven.
How we heart Raven XD


Much Love


Hatter xx
(+ Raven)


P.S.
I watched the labyrinth on tuesday afternoon. SO EPICAL. Epical/ O.o things: 1. David Bowie's growing ... well, boner.... in VERY tight leggings ;) ...; 2. CRYSTAL BALL/CONTACT JUGGLING. OMG SO AMAZING. 3. Bowie's hair. 4. GOBLINS.




YUSH. INDEED.

3 comments:

  1. Yayyyyyyy! I'm your Zilla :D <3

    I'm glad you're happy with M :)
    Btw, epic English! :D <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. And I am your Hatter :D <3
    =P I hope... y'know... with you and y'know... ;)
    THANK YOU. I have decided we should come up with a story together, cos I LOVE writing with my Zilla XD Even if its an utterly mad/random/weird one that NO-ONE but us would get :P
    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should like, get together and WRITE FOR GERMANY/ENGLAND! :)

    It's all just a little crazy in my head at the moment D: <3

    ReplyDelete