Thursday 24 March 2011

Well then...

So. The break up.
You all know I was going to break up with the bf? Well we did split up, and this is how it happened:
1. He texts me to say we're over
2. I say fine, because the only reason I hadn't ended it was because I wanted to be mature and say it to his face. OH, and that I hope we can somehow be friends.
3. 13 texts begging for me back, including one which called me a bitch and professed undying love for me simultaneously.
4. I've ignored the texts, and given his jumper back to him, and am awaiting the return of a watch I gave him.
5. I just received a text saying, (and I quote) "Ha ha bitch I've got someone that will actually wait for me'. Look back to points 1 and 3, then laugh at his immaturity.


My point exactly. Why was that text necessary? I've had a couple of guys interested in me before the break up as well as after (though I remained loyal). But I haven't gone 'ooo look at me!'. I'm sorry. I just don't understand the motive behind that text. I don't see what he is hoping to achieve.


Apologies for all that and the lack of the war discussion as promised, but that should come next time :P


Hope you're all having epic times XD


Much love


Hatter xx

No comments:

Post a Comment