Sunday 19 February 2012

Valentine's Day

Was on Tuesday.
I received a Valentine's Day card on Thursday, and I have absolutely no idea who it is from. Seriously. No clue whatsoever.
So, after being confused I have turned to you people. Because you are the only ones I can talk to really, and you may be able to help (if you know me. If you live in one of those other countries it is highly unlikely).
Anywho.
Because I love you, I shall show you the card.






So readers, please go all Sherlock for me!


Points to consider:
I researched the heart. It is originally from here so I considered that it could be from one of my nerdier friends. However, I discovered that it is one of the first results on google images if you google 'Valentine's day card'. So now I'm as lost as ever.
The only person who writes anything like that is Gloves (WAS IT YOU, TWINFACE?!), but I don't recollect her ever doing her 'e's' like that.... So we continue to be completely lost.
Card could be homemade, as it does not fit in the envelope properly. Cutting knife clearly used along the edges and fold lines.
Congrats to the sender. Your card is pretty awesome. Now, WHO ARE YOU?


This is why the whole 'secret valentine's card' thing doesn't make much sense to me. It seems like it could be a waste, given there is a possibility that the person who receives it may not figure out who you are, and your efforts might then be in vain, which is a shame.
I hope I do find my sender. I think. Though it is probably from one of my girl friends being nice XD Especially since the heart on the inside was done in glittery red pen... 

1 comment:

  1. No it was not.... so... I shall be my sherlock-y self and help you discover the sender tomorrow ^_^

    ReplyDelete