Saturday 25 February 2012

Evening, Twin.

Sorry the last post was a bit of a downer, but I felt it needed to be said.
Done pretty much nothing today.
Now watching The Dark is Rising. It reminded me how I always thought I had a twin. A proper one, not Gloves or Sexy Twin. I don't. I asked mum, and she says I never had a twin or another sibling... so I have no idea where the feeling has come from. I've just always felt that another part of me (like another person, but connected) was out there somewhere, just out of reach.
Ah well.
I am twin-less.


Luckily, I have a lovely family, and a brilliant extended family :)


Maybe one day the feeling will fade.


Have you ever felt anything like that?


Let me know.


Hatter xx

4 comments:

  1. ;) That would be epic! But I need you as my Fairy best friend :P <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do sometimes feel that I need a twin. I think this feeling must strike most people, as we sometimes feel that we just want someone near us who understands us, on an emotional level. Or, that you wish you could step outside of your body and see what you're really like as a person, because no one else knows exactly what it's like to be you. However this is just a psychological reason...so yeah I do wonder what it would be like :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for responding Rory :) Those reasons make sense :p Although, for me personally, I find that I feel like I do have a twin rather than wishing I had one. Do you see what I mean? Pretty sure I'm talking absolute rubbish today...

    ReplyDelete