Sunday 5 February 2012

Pirates.

Watch the Boat That Rocked.
Fucking epic film.


Sorry for my absence, people. Lots of news...


Erm.
Thursday...
Pretty normal day I guess. I'd been ill Tuesday and Wednesday, so I was still recovering.
Had to stay in the Library after school, and had an epic time with Isaaaac, two kids from my peer learning RE class, and LION. Connect 4 moments, Jimmy Carr jokes, and all sorts of epic moments. Thank you to the Lion for my lovely origami swan :) <3
Went home and SLEPT.
Well. Actually I think we watched Water for Elephants. Tis an excellent film, which always reminds me how much I want to work with animals/elephants.


Friday.
Got the bus to town, then had a nightmare getting the bus to Tresham -.- the bus ignored me wanting to get off at my stop, and I had to sit all the way through Burton Latimer and Barton Seagrave before we re-reached Tresham and the driver actually noted the stop button and me trying to get off. So I got to Tresham at break time, 40 minutes later than I could have if I'd been let off first time. Tresham was fine, just messed around with the girls and printed photos on a shitty printer -.-
Walked to Ninja's, and he drove me and Beth to school. I visited my lovelies, dropped off a textbook for Mr B, and then Ninja drove me to a cash machine. Checked my balance - Dad has indeed sent me money for the SS deposit XD - and then went back to Ninja's. Stayed for ages nomming food and watching stuff. He may have been flirting a bit, but I tried to fend off any advances, as I don't feel that way for him. T'was kind of annoying actually... I was trying to watch Lee Evans! :P
Ninja dropped me back at school, fun shenanigans with Smurf and a glove-mitten. We went for a walk and ended up sitting and talking about us. That was... interesting.
End of school came, so as usual I visited Ladybird outside the Foyer, where he waited for his sister and his friend. He was surprised to see me as I'd left at lunch, so there were a couple of jokes about him obviously missing me ;) XD Can't actually remember how I got home, but hey. I did. I think I might have gone via the bus. I think. Yes! Because I sat with my 'son' James. Jah. Home-ness.
Gloves called and asked to come round. She did. And then she told me that Smurf had asked her out that lunch time. She hadn't answered yet. I told her the truth. I don't like it, but I'm not going to stop them being happy together. She promised they wouldn't shove it in my face. So that's something. So yeah. I de-Smurfed my room. Everything to do with him now resides in the eX-Box. Well. The kangaroo toy he got me wouldn't fit. But hey. Gloves went home after we tidied my room. Ate dinner. Gloves came round for a sleepover. Spent most of the evening skyping Mr Brilliant (yes, that is his actual surname). That was quite fun. We even watched LOTR for a little while. Went up to bed. Bid Brilliant adieu. Slept.


Saturday
Woke up feeling utterly shit about Gloves and Smurf. Gloves packed up her things. We ate breakfast. She left. I moped. Got ready to go to Northampton. Had my hair cut. Dealt with a massive headache. Went to Northampton town and shopped. Went to Tesco and Costa in Weston Favell. Came home. Watched The Boat That Rocked. Ate. Watched Black Swan. That was ... weird. Didn't really enjoy much of it. Went to bed.


Sunday
Woke up this morning with a killer headache. Stayed in bed until noon. Ate. Started to feel better. Started blogging. And listening to 60s music... <3 And now here we are.


I'm working on a post with the theme of 'Identity', as challenged by Kit. So, that should arrive soon.


Hatter  xx


Songs of the day:






Quote of the day:


"You know, a few months ago, I made a terrible mistake. I realized something, and instead of crushing the thought the moment it came I... I let it hang on, and now I know it to be true. And I'm afraid it's stuck in my head forever. These are the best days of our lives. It's a terrible thing to know, but I know it."

No comments:

Post a Comment