Monday 27 February 2012

Lazing on a sunny afternoon...

^ Exactly how I have spent this weekend. And that is also a good old song from the 60s I think...
Also learnt these songs on guitar:






Good songs. Addicted to the first right now.
Hope life is good with y'all.


Meeting L at our new haunt the record shop tomorrow morning, so I'm off to bed.


PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment with something you want me to talk about. I get tired of rambling with no clue about what you want.
Thanks!


Hatter out x

3 comments:

  1. If i had a clue what you should talk about, i probably would have blogged about it by now! :O!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i give you the prompt: "katherine is awesome" ;)
    how about the person who inspires you most, and why?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Sam :P
    Alrighty, I like that idea Chicken Fingers :P xx

    THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING XD

    ReplyDelete