Friday 24 February 2012

Hey y'all.

It's been a good few days really.
Lots of fun lunchtimes with my music boys, the consequence of today's being that Mad Harry now owns me O.o
We do have some great times. And they've all really welcomed me, which is so lovely :) <3
Keep getting pissed off with Gloves lately though :/ She keeps doing things that really get on my nerves, and there were a couple of days when I just couldn't stand her. I'm trying to sort it out with her, I really am. I was talking to Ladybird yesterday, and he said something that made me realise it wasn't worth fighting with her... Thing is, I'm still finding it hard to trust her. So because of that I can never be myself around her any more, and I see her in a very different light. I don't think we can ever be as close as we were. We can get better than this, but I think when she pushed me away she pushed me too far. And I just don't think I have the strength or trust to climb back again.
But hey. L, H, Unicorn, Lion and my music boys are keeping me happy and strong everyday.
So life is good really.


Love life utterly sucks. But hey. More important things to me right now.


LIKE THIS PICTURE



SO ADORABLE AND AWESOME.


Little song/poem I just wrote. Not sure what it means, but apparently this is how I feel tonight.


There's a sadness I can't shake
I don't know how long it will take
Until I can stand and greet
The sun, steady on my feet
Small walls, hide, the sight.


You lift me up to the sky
I know with you I'll survive
And when the darkness closes in
There's someone I can bring
To hold, tight, tonight.
Hold, tight, tonight.


I've watched you fall
I've seen you cry
But I'll break down the walls
And I'll hold you tonight.


Song of the day is a really sad Ed Sheeran song, but I can't get it out of my mind, so we are just going to have to end on a sad note today.


No comments:

Post a Comment