Wednesday 27 July 2011

A Sweet Sixteenth.

So. My Birthday <3
Woke up at about 9ish and made a thank you card for Zilla while she continued to sleep. Finished just as Zilla woke up at about 9.45pm. Went downstairs to find lots of decorations, and several more presents than I had last night... Including a MASSIVE box...
Showered and dressed then ate breakfast while commencing the present opening XD
I got... (It's listed/grouped by the person it's from...)
A Kindle + Cover. (Brother)
A trip to Italy and a bead for my charm bracelet (mum).
£20 worth of Odeon vouchers (The Giant One)
CD and an awesome customised helium ballon :D <3 (M)
£10 voucher + £100 cheque. (Dad)
£100 Amazon voucher XD (Brother's dad)
£40 cheque (My 'aunt')
Perfume and an Edward Monkton mug XD (Gloves)
Harry Potter Film Wizardry, Harry Potter Ravenclaw house scarf, owl bag (Zilla.)
£10 Itunes voucher, doodle book. (my neice and nephew)
'16' dog softie, contact juggling ball + book (X)
..Think that's it. FUDGE I GOT AWESOME PRESENTS. LOVE YOU ALL XD


So yeah. Opened all those. We then rushed to Northampton and ate at Aroma (... I had no idea that a japanese young adult in an apron and cute hat could be SO FREAKING ADORABLE), before heading to the cinema to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 again :D
Headed home and set up the table with cakes and whatnot, then The Giant One and X arrived, so I made them stay for AAAAGES and eat cake with Zilla, mum and I. That was truly awesome :)
The gang left, and my 'aunt' arrived. She's so sweet! She stayed and chatted for a while and then left not long ago. I am now sitting around downloading free books to my Kindle, reading dracula on my kindle, and putting my birthday photos on facebook...
OMG. Helena Bonham Carter is following me on twitter... *Passes out* ...WOW. I love Helena as an actress!!!! She is awesome!


Even though I missed the people that couldn't be there, and I didn't really do anything big, this may have been the best birthday ever :) I have had a brilliant time with Zilla (Thank you!!! <3) and The Giant One and X later <3 i can't thank my mum enough for everything she's done today and always. Love her forever <3


Hatter xx

No comments:

Post a Comment