Sunday 10 July 2011

Friend Of The Week... (catch up part 1)

...is STUART!
Don't get offended or confused people, all will be explained.
So, since Monday not much has happened at all.
Monday 20th:
Went into school with Gloves as she had a German exam. I went in so that I could see all my band b friends and so that I could talk to my head teacher and my English teacher. When the others went in for their German exam I got Mrs H's email address so that I can email her about Tresham. I also went for a random wander round school for a bit. Saw my mini me and showed her the longest possible route to her Maths lesson :) Discovered my english teacher was teaching so I had to wait til break to talk to her. Wandered down to art and chatted to my art teacher while they started putting OUR WORK out for moderation *panics*. When I got bored of wandering I went to the bench and sat down in the sun reading Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone <3 As well as listening to P!nk - Nobody Knows. When the others came out of their German exam it was about break so I headed off to find my English teacher while they all ranted about the exam. I showed my English teacher a poem I wrote a while ago - she said it was awesome and very moving <3 YAYness :D - and then headed back to the bench so that we could be off to town. Gloves had to stay at school until 12.30 (several hours away) for no reason other than to be there when her mutti came to pick her up O.o We all thought she should have come with us to town and headed back in time to be picked up, but alas it was not to be. :/ So anyway... H, L, our sixth form friend Charlotte, M and I all headed into town. We first went to a shop called Reflections, where my dance teacher works :) We were looking for prom stuff and presents for a girl whose party we're going to :P I chatted to my dance teacher which was fun :D H bought a pair of earrings for the girl (Megan), and a bracelet (which I was going to buy for Megan) for herself -.- I didn't get anything, and we all moved on. Think we went to a couple of other shops before heading to Costa Coffee to get drinks and people watch :) That had hilarious results :) Including me stealing some of M's chocolate milkshake when he went to buy Charlotte a drink. He still doesn't know ;) <3 Ah how I love him. I still feel iffy about it all, but I do love him. Anyway. Costa was hilarious, but I can't be bothered to go into every detail. Charlotte left and we moved onto New Look where I bought earrings for Megan and dragged L through the bra section to make him uncomfortable :) It didn't work though... O.o
We went to Claire's, where the others helped me look for earrings for prom, and then Dorothy Perkins. Found some nice stuff in there but the boys sneaked off. H and I ninja-ed after them and found them in HMV. Typical. We looked at posters and stuff, before realising our buses home would be leaving in a second, and so we had to run through the Newlands Centre :D Much fun :D H and I got the same bus and people-watched all the way home. I can't remember much else happening on Monday...


I think I did my blog challenge on Monday...

Tuesday 21st. On Tuesday I went into school for a piano lesson at 12. I managed to miss both buses in, and only just managed to get a lift in with X at 10 to 12. THANK YOU X!!! (AND X'S MUM!). When I got to school I saw my 'brother' Timmy, and he was so funny. I also saw Cleughy and Ninja :D My piano lesson went well, and I am now learning to play a piece by Adele. When my lesson finished I saw Om, Timmy and a couple of others waiting to go into their Maths resit, so I went and chatted to them until they had to go. I headed back to the bench were Zilla was sat with Nerd :D We chatted for a while but Nerd had to go :/ Zilla and I chatted before going to HER piano lesson, where I sat and listened to her stunning playing while I read Harry Potter some more. When she finished we headed into town to do prom shopping and generally talk. On the way I made Zilla laugh by reading awesome HP quotes to her. Plus we were talking about awesome stuff :D Shopping went well and I found a lot of possibles. Zilla and I started talking about prom. A lot. In particular how we felt intimidated by H. We love her, it's just... both our bfs have liked her in the past. Plus, her dress is a lot more revealing than our dresses, and she is the tall sexy ginger. In our opinion, we're just the short less sexy blondes. (Personally, I think Zilla is much more stunning than H, but she won't listen to me -.-). It's just difficult knowing we're going to have to stand next to her, and plus Zilla knows Nerd looks at girl basoomas a lot... :/ ANYWAY. We feel kind of intimidated, but we are going to try and just enjoy the night :) A while later Zilla left and mum came into town so we could buy some prom stuff.

26. Your religious beliefs.
Well, for starters I am no longer a Christian. I do believe that there is a deity. I'm not overly sure what else I believe any more. I just know it's not what the churches say Christianity is, so I can no longer be called a Christian.

Wednesday 22nd was awesome. Gloves and I went to the cinema to see a film with her mum and X's mum. It turned out that the film hadn't arrived yet, so we decided to come back and see Bridesmaids after heading into town. Town was fun. We shopped for presents for L and a couple of other friends, which resulted in hilarious moments in T K Maxx including sitting on dog beds because we couldn't find chairs :D So that was awesome. Gloves and I then ditched her mum and headed off to random shops. We ended up in the Works, where we founded the perfect present for Nerd :D We bought it, and just as we came out of the shop we saw Clements, and just behind him were M and L. They didn't see us at first, but we saw them ;) MWUHAHAHA. We went to greet Clements before our boyfriends, and then dragged L and M into McDonalds with us so that we could all be fat together. We ate our food (and I stole a couple of sips of M's milkshake - NO OOERING YOU SICK PEOPLE! lol) but then had to head our seperate ways :( Gloves and I made it back to the car at the exact same time as her mum, and so we set off to the cinema. The movie was HILARIOUS. Especially when the characters reminded me of us :D We eventually headed home and I just got ready for Ballet. Gloves was nae going, so I would be on my lonesies :'( ... except for S and William... but hey :D
So, dance. Well... T'WAS HILARIOUS. Although Gloves couldn't be there, S and I had loads of fun (William didn't arrive). Our epicosity included a jumper with pandas holding guns, stupidly fast and awesome dancing, funny chats. I will now explain the friend of the week thing :P S did a very weird voice, so I said that he does weird voices. and... you know what? I am just going to write it as dialogue.
H(Hatter): You do weird voices
S: You've only known me for three weeks
H: And you've done weird voices for three weeks. Three weeks? Cool. Hello friend of three weeks.
S: That sounded like Friend Of The Week. Yay! I'm your friend of the week! *Cheers*
SO YEAH. That's it. Not that interesting in the end :P
We went into the dance lesson and had many hilarious moments of epicosity there, and after the lesson S invited me to watch him practice in the other room before we went home.T'was so funny! His dance is a commercial dance, so it naturally looks very camp XD So yeah. We realised we were late and went home.... And that's about it. :P



27. Talk about your siblings.
YAY. OKAY.
Wait, you mean my half-siblings right?
I have three half-brothers and 1 half-sister. Mark, Laurie, Alex and Imogen. I don't always count Mark because he was adopted out of the family so I don't really know him. No, I am not going to explain. Laurie and Alex are 14 and 12 years older than me, as they have a different father. Their dad is awesome! I wish he was my dad :/ My brothers are amazing. They have always been there to support me - even when they aren't here physically. When my mum got ill they both came home obviously for mum, but also to help look after me. Apparently they have both always been very protective of me, and Laurie used to read to me <3 I remember playing with them both - but mostly Alex. I think Laurie was always there watching and looking after me. I have one particular memory of each from when they were living with us. For Laurie, the child-like delight on his face when he received a giant kinder egg with a build-it-yourself pirate ship as the toy :) And for Alex, the time when he picked me up from school in his red car, with The Red Hot Chilli Peppers blasting out of the speaker system, as he gave ME a Burberry teddy bear on HIS birthday <3 When I was 7/8/9, my brothers moved even further away. Laurie went to New York with his girlfriend Mimi to work as a pastry chef in a restaurant... Alex moved to Rhodes, Greece to open a bar with his best friend Ray. I have a lot of memories of birthdays over there and Christmases with Alex here. <3 I only have a couple of recent memories of Laurie. Though he phones most weekends, I've only seen him a couple of times since he left for New York. Once, when I went over there for a week (T'was awesome. I loved spending the time with him and his girlfriend Sarah, and she took me to see the Lion King on Broadway!), and when he came here for my Baptism. Alex is now back home but living in Cornwall with his girlfriend Gesa, and Laurie remains in New York with Sarah, and is now head chef or something at Per Se. 
Imogen is my dad and stepmother's daughter. She's 7ish now. I love her to bits. But I never see her, because I never really visit my father. We went to Hungary, and she was lovely, but she did get on my nerves occasionally!





Thursday 23rd. Erm. I cannae remember anything that happened on Thursday... Oh yeah! The Pottermore thing was announced at 11... and i went walking my dog with Gloves, and we vlogged. I think that's about it. OH we also tried on our planned outfits for the party on Friday.
29. A picture of yourself.

Well that's a bit pervy isn't it.
Lol. Given there's one on my profile, look at that! :D


Friday 24th was the party. It was... interesting. I spent most of my day getting ready for it, and then it was.. it. :P
So... we arrived ON TIME O.o (which is rather unusual for me) in the rain :/ We headed indoors and found several groups of people clustered in corners, and so we went over to our group of friends. We hugged people and commenced nerdy dancing on the sidelines. Everyone kind of hung back until M and CB ran to the front and start having a rave. Naturally this encouraged our group to go forth (teehee :D 'forth' XD) and start dancing :P After several more arrivals, hugs, dances and songs, the party was in full swing.  Gloves, Zilla, H, CB, M, Nerd, Nerd...2, Cleughy, Cleughy's gf and I were all in one group of rave...ness and it was EPIC XD After a while we got tired and took a break. I went with Gloves to the loos to find a bin for my gum, sort our dresses and cool down a bit. We came back in and did a bit more dancing. WS (gloves' ginger 'gay' best friend) joined us and his dancing was rather nerdy and hilarious! :P It basically went on like that. Did a bit of mock sexy dancing with H and Gloves, and watched Gloves do ballroom dancing to a rap song O.o
M and I attempted to dance with each other on occasion, but we were always interrupted by Gloves or someone else :/ It's probably just me, but through the whole party (except right at the end) he seemed more interested in everyone else than he was me... Just doesn't make you feel good.
ANYWAY. Food was suddenly available so we went to stuff our faces until we were shooed out to sing Happy Birthday (the single most ridiculously out of tune version EVER.). I can't remember much after that. I think... Some of our group went and sat by the table in a circle and chatted which was nice. I turned around and saw Gloves and M close together, which didn't make me feel particularly fantastic, but hey. I get that he was helping her. 
I can't remember the rest of the party because it is now the 8th of July... I remember dancing with M. That was nice <3 And I remember worrying about the twin...


30. What changed this month and what you hope will happen next month.
What changed... Hmm... I changed. I think I've changed a lot this past month. Doing these blog challenges has actually helped me to get to know myself a bit better, and I've changed because of it. Over the course of the month my feelings have changed. I think my love for M is starting to deepen, whereas before I was worried that I loved C more deeply than I do M. M is catching up fast to that depth. Something I wasn't sure would happen with any guy ever again.
My confidence has grown, and I am no longer afraid to be who I am.
Erm. A lot has changed. Too much to detail right now, but still, a lot.


Saturday the 25th.
I think this was basically a day of procrastination...


Sunday 26th June
Another day of procrastination and walking my dog... Fun. Oh, and packing for the induction course.


Monday 27th June
Induction:
Induction was good. Band A and some new people nervously gathered in the common room ready to be shipped off to an induction course. We then got on buses (I was separated from Zilla as she had to go on bus 1 due to a humongous alphabetical gap in our surnames so..) I sat with A. In front of us sat EK and Nerd. To the side were two new girls, F and Aly, and in front of them was JT. We befriended the new people quite quickly, and JT and F were adopted into the gang - Aly went elsewhere. We had many talks in ridiculously hot conference rooms (this was the hottest day of the year people -.-) We were also introduced to Jack's friend T. A, JT, T and I stayed together throughout the day. There were many awesome moments including squirrels, semaphore, clocks, etc :D I really feel a sense of belonging when it is just us four. The kind of belonging feeling that I now only ever feel in M's arms or with Zilla. A and I are thinking of moving away from our normal main group of friends and kind of starting over now that we have new people. We feel like the normal group is quite... "clicky"... Plus I'm finding it hard to be round H so much.


Tuesday 28th June
T'was mine and M's 3 month anniversary today <3
We finished our induction course with a day of lesson sessions so we'd get a feel for the subjects we might take. I spent most of my time with the new gang, and we went into town to eat together at lunchtime. That was hilarious <3 Snack packs XD lol. We exchanged numbers and began organising a get together for us. 


Wednesday 29th June
Dance today. Not much interesting stuff happened. Gloves was late because she had only just got back from induction. I went early to another grade 3 ballet downstairs before my usual grade 3 upstairs. That was crap. 
I went upstairs and the usual dance awesomeness commenced. At one point when Gloves and I had a breather, she told me about the induction course. Apparently H wore a very cleavagey top - this immediately pissed me off as M was on that course and I don't want to lose him to H because she acts like a slut. Apparently L and H sat together behing Gloves... wtf?! That definitely didn't make her feel good. Gloves said that at one point H was sitting on a chair showing muchos cleavage, and the boys were literally throwing themselves on her. Including M and L -.- That REALLY pissed me off to hear. Gloves said she talked to M about why the hell he was doing it, and apparently he said it was payback to me for ignoring him on tuesday. I DID NOT IGNORE HIM. AT ALL. If it seemed at all like I did, it was because I was making sure the newbies felt wanted, rather than like A and I had only befriended them for company at the induction course, instead of as permanent friends. I hope we made them feel wanted... ANYWAY. I was very angry and after dance I almost cried in the other room with Gloves (S had left straight away D:) So yeah. Dance was crap.  



Thursday 30th June
Had a get together with the gang today. We went to Nerd's, and then to Wicksteed and back. The beginning at Nerd's was good, but mostly uneventful. We then headed to Wicksteed Park. I finally got to see M, but I didn't feel at all wanted by him. I hadn't felt very wanted for a while, especially given what I had found out on wednesday :/ For a long time I didn't enjoy myself at wicksteed, but then I had a talk with Nerd which made me feel so much better :D I shall tell you the most influential thing he said to me:
Nerd: Have you met yourself?!
Moi: Er... no...
Nerd: You could have literally anyone you wanted.
So yeah. Nerd made me feel good about myself. He also told me that if M wasn't good to me or wasn't making me feel wanted, I should just dump him. Honestly, I don't want to. So I decided I should talk to him about it if it got any worse. I hugged and thanked Nerd before heading away from the tiny climbing frame we had been on and over to the swings where everyone else was. Including M and H -.- When I went over M came straight over to me and for the rest of wicksteed he stayed close to me and I did start to feel a tiny bit more wanted again.



1 comment:

  1. ach :/ i'm sorry about h/deanna, even if i'm not surprised. one word: BUMMER
    hooray for the catch up!

    ReplyDelete