Thursday 21 July 2011

21st July 2011

Got up early to check for an email about an interview.... no email -.-
Think I'm going to give it until 10am until I phone to find out...


6 days to my birthday!!!! O.o wooot!


Unless I do have my interview, this should be a day of tidying, eating, watching tv, reading, and walking my dog. So the usual.
I'll update this post later if anything interesting happens.


Update:
Interview at 2pm tomorrow!!! :S Hope it goes okay!


Okay... My blog sucks. So. The News...
The famine...
What really gets to me about this, is that someone countries have loads of food and others have none! The planet's resources should be shared evenly amongst everyone who lives on it! Humans are just too greedy and power-hungry to let that happen. It breaks my heart that I get to choose from a supermarket or a fridge-full, and these people literally have NOTHING.
It's unbelievably frustrating.
*Rants on for ages*
Yeah, I know. There is a lot of bullshit and reasons why nothing can be shared equally. Still... It's all bullshit. Everyone deserves the chance at a good life, and the necessities needed to live it. No child deserves to die before it has a chance to live.
"Food" for thought... Oh the irony.


Hatter xx


P.s. Welcome to the new followers!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment