Thursday 28 July 2011

28th July

Haven't done very much today except kindle shopping and actual shopping.
Paid my mum back for something, and we went to the bank to discuss Euros for our trip to Venice.
Looked for ideas for Gloves's birthday present as one of the things I was going to get her is no longer available D:
Looked for headphones, a memories box, and a cover for my kindle. I got the case and that was it :/ 


I'm really enjoying my kindle. I adore everything about normal books, but at least this way I save the small amount of bookshelf space I have left!!!! Plus, a lot of the classics are free to download, so I will finally read them! :D


My presents from Em came today, so thank you!!! :P
I'm going to start writing my thank you notes tonight.


Anywho, I'm off to Amazon shop for the twin.... Laters!
Hatter xx

No comments:

Post a Comment