Friday 22 July 2011

INTERVIEW :O

INTERVIEW IN 3ISH HOURS!!!! D:
*Panics*
'Tis my interview for Tresham... 
I officially decided what I'm doing as A Levels:
Biology
English (lang/lit I think...)
PSYCHOLOGY XD
and...
Photography at Tresham. Unless I can't do it. Even if I'm allowed I might not be able to do the going back and forth everyday thing... Technically I can, but I'm lazy, and I get tired and stressed easily. This might turn out to be too much. If it is, I'll probably end up taking art... D: Or something else enjoyable.


My Marley and Me book arrived today :D An early birthday present for myself :D
So on a good note, it's my birthday in 5 days.
On an... awkward... note, that means it is C's birthday today :/ Ah well... I wish him well, and I shall try not to remember this time last year.


Anywho. I shall update you after the interview, though you may have a bit of a wait because mum and I are intending to go and see a movie afterwards.


Update:
Interview was fine. Didn't go for the movie :/ Hopefully going after designing stuff with X :D 


Ugh.... The durex condom advert was on before watershed tonight... *Fears for small children* ...


Big love


Hatter xx

No comments:

Post a Comment