Monday 26 March 2012

Sun, sun...

... here it comes.


TOLD YOU the sun was on it's way!!!
It's been sunny most of the day here :)
Naturally brightened my mood.
Short summary of today the sunny day:
Got a single bus ticket because I couldn't afford a return. Arrived at school at chatted to people for about 40 minutes. Went for a meeting with the school chaplain and a publisher person!!! We talked about publishing options for my poetry and short stories. Very interesting, and very exciting :D
Break... mostly hungry.
Double RE was rather tame. Got some Psych revision done ;) and a few pages of actual RE notes!
Lunch was excellent <3 Library was shut, so my only two revision places were at the bench or in music. It is impossible to revise at the bench, as discovered during the GCSE years and last year when revising for my first Psychology exam. So I took my revision to music. Hectic at first, but after Nephew left things settled, and I curled up in a corner with a text book. Surprisingly, Ladybird and New Guy weren't too distracting, although at one point Ladybird decided to lay down with his head in my lap. On my work. But when I shifted everything around him it was actually quite comfortable. Stroking his hair while I work is very therapeutic. We basically swapped when I gave up on revision, and I have to say his chest is very comfy for napping on. I did honestly almost fall asleep. Ah well. New Guy was playing some lovely songs/chord sequences, so it was a really nice lunchtime actually. Got a massive hug and an 'I missed you' from Ladybird at the end of lunch, which was sweet.


On that note: SAMMYKINS AND KIT-KAT, YOU BOTH OWE ME MASSIVE HUGS WHEN I GET MY FAT ASS DOWN TO Y'ALL.


We did our mock in double psychology, which I don't think went too badly. I still felt warm from lunch, and just generally relaxed, so I didn't get stressed and I even finished 40 minutes early. That may be a bad sign technically... but hey. I was happy.


Got a lift home with H and Sexy Twin so I didn't have to wait at school until 5:30pm for mum.


And now I'm here listening to Oasis and writing this blog post :)


Hatter xx


P.s. Hope you have had a lovely day m'darlings.
P.p.s. Been playing/singing this for about 3 hours straight now...


No comments:

Post a Comment