Wednesday 27 June 2012

Proud :')

No one will ever understand how proud and overwhelmed I feel right now. Well, Em might.
Best evening :')


Um. Anyway. I should probably tell y'all about the past few days.
Saturday.
BEARDY WAS HERE. Like, here. It took me several hours to get over that fact. So, um. Met Em in town and bought sweets while we waited for Beardy to arrive. Beardy arrived and I was very  hyper. I blame Em. I also feel sorry for Beardy, because I forgot to pretend to be normal, and he saw exactly how crazy I can be :/ Em left us and we walked to Lark In The Park (more difficult than it sounds given mine and Beardy's map skills...). Lark was fantastic. Introduced Beardy to some people, went crazy with said people. Basically spent the day listening to the music performances, teasing Beardy, cuddling Beardy, dancing madly with the girls, eating bon bons, mocking Beardy for his hot dog eating attempts. Just.... awesome. An excellent day :') <3


Sunday
Did nothing.
Then went to church and had a hilarious time with Ladybird and the lovely Bethany :')
Went to Roots group afterwards because Toby asked me too, and we just watched the football... XD


Monday.
Another chaotic day of nothing.


Tuesday.
Went into school to help with the induction for the new year 12s. Spent aaaaaaaaaaages chatting to m'dear Zilla, which was lovely <3 Also saw Em. Walked to Glebe with Em and Miranda after school, then saw Ladybird and his sister and had a .... delightful... chat with them. Went to see my group's photography exhibition with mum. Didn't go to dance. Arranged to go to the Giant One's on Thursday :)


Wednesday.
Woke up nice and late XD
Walked my dog and ended up having to wash her in the brook because she got something manky all over herself -_-
Met Em and Heather in town, which was very  entertaining :') Bought Despicable Me so that I can force Em and Beardy to watch it. Nommed chips in Morrisons, came home and did chores then Em and I went to Northamptonshire Music and Performing Arts Trust: Summer Festival of Music: Here Comes The Sun. Got a tad overwhelmed, as I was only expecting to see Heather and Ladybird, and there were about 10 other people I know/adore there! Also, Heather was absolutely phenomenal, and I could not be more proud of my 'little sister'. I actually almost cried. Just... so proud of all of them, especially Heather, Will and Bethany.


It was an absolutely fantastic evening, and I am still feeling a bit overwhelmed several hours later...
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment