Saturday 23 June 2012

The world was on fire

Go listen to the song in the last post.
It's awesome.


So... my life. 


Quite a lot has happened.
But I can't be bothered to mention any of it.
Other than to say I spent most of the week either - weighed down with uni shiz, chatting to awesome people at the bench, or having a good time and relaxing in music with t'boys.

Beardy is here tomorrow :3
Quite excited :D
Like... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH kind of excited.
Should be fun XD


On Thursday I saw the cinema showing of the recent Frankenstein play starring Benedict Cumberbatch as Frankenstein and Johnny Lee Miller as the Creature. It was almost flawless.


The set was just… beautifully created and structured.
The script was incredibly well written.
The entire thing was perfectly directed by Danny Boyle.
And the cast were simply captivating.
Literally could not tear my eyes away from it all.
So bluddy fantastic.
I just-
>.< I love theatre far too much.
I need to go to the theatre more.


The play also reminded me why I love English lit so much. And theatre. And that as soon as I am earning enough for it to be affordable, I am going to go to the theatre at least once a month.Note - Kat is awesome. And I miss her. And she should get her sexy butt over here sometime. And then we shall see Frankenstein together <3


Spent today at Birmingham University Open Day. Which was... interesting. Went to an English with Creative Writing talk, which was fantastic. The teacher was ridiculously fun and had a very similar sense of humour to me. And his voice is basically the same as my Michael Mcintyre impression. Swear I am destined for the course as well. Tis awesome. Only issue - I'm planning to take Psychology at Uni... :/ 
Psychology talk was good too, that lecturer also shared my sense of humour. Why do I like people with quick, dry humour so much???? Ah well. Course looks interesting too.
English on it's own was the most boring talk EVER. Woman could not hold my interest -_- Definitely not going to Birmingham for English.
Library is MASSIVE though... :3
Overall a pretty cool day and university :)


Managed to miss Harry's gig tonight, cause I'm an idiot -_-
It was his new band as well :/
Now I'm sad :(


Anywho... STUFF.


Pretty content with life right now. Good days make up for the bad and the sun keeps pushing through the clouds :)


Thank y'all for the page views :')


Go listen to some happy songs :)







No comments:

Post a Comment