Sunday 3 June 2012

Changing Times

So much has changed in these last few days, I don't really know where to start.
I've lost things, regained things, found new things. Mum went into hospital for an operation and it was like I was 8 all again. I managed to get stressed so much I was too exhausted to move. I saw part of my childhood come to life when I visited HP Studios. I fought with Ladybird and thought I had lost him. And now he's apologising to me. I made a decision, which I will probably soon regret. I have watched Notting Hill for the first time. It was cute :')
I don't know.
So many experiences. So much has changed. And some of that has reversed again. But some has stayed changed. I'm not sure if it's in a good way. 


Songs:
Ghosts that we knew - Mumford and Sons
Wherever you will go - The Calling
Liar - Mumford and Sons
Small Bump - Ed Sheeran
Strong - Robbie Williams
Everybody's changing - Keane
Mr Bright Eyes - Rebecca Ferguson
Mr Blue Sky - ELO
Charlie Brown - Coldplay
Pencil full of lead - Paolo Nutini


No comments:

Post a Comment