Sunday 10 June 2012

I don't even know.

Anything at the moment actually.
Just... No idea.
Anywho.
My life over the past few days:


Monday 4th June:
Village Jubilee celebration! So damn patriotic :') Em came over, which was lovely <3 She ended up staying overnight too XD Lots of fun <3


Tuesday 5th:
Met up with Ladybird, Bethany, Matt, Young Harry and a couple of guitars <3 Spent the whole day jamming at Wicksteed, which was pretty cool. Got to admit I felt a bit out of place, but it wasn't too bad. Got a lift home with Ladybird and his Dad - scary shit! But it was nice really <3 Walked my doggy...


Wednesday 6th: 
Was meant to meet up with Gloves but she couldn't make it :/ Ended up applying for some jobs, tidying, and dying part of my hair blue. Pretty cool XD
Walked my dog for aaaaages. Danced up a hill to Pencil Full Of Lead by Paolo Nutini, but got caught in a thunderstorm 1 and a half miles from home! Ah well. It was still pretty fun. Also met a pretty dog, called Shea. She looked like this, just damper: 

Beaut :') <3


Thursday 7th: 
Day with the Fairy!!!!
M'lovely bezzie came over for the day.
We jammed on guitars for a couple of hours. Then took the dog out and DIDN'T get caught in a thunderstorm XD Got the bus into town IN THE RAIN DAMMIT. Chatted for ages in Costa :') About everything and nothing, because we can. Went to music shops and all sorts. Mum picked us up and we spent more time guitaring. We cooked dinner together, which was pretty funny XD I made him wear an apron :') Dinner was delicious, as was pudding, and we all curled up on the sofa at the end of the evening to watch Sherlock <3 Unfortunately Fairy left before the end D: But ah well, we still had a great day :')
Spent the rest of the evening watching a thing about Prince William and trying to organise a gathering with Rorillie.


Friday 8th:
Unfortunately, neither Lion or Unicorn could make it, so it was just going to be New Guy (who actually isn't very new any more, but hey), Ladybird and I. New Guy was dropped off at mine, and we arrived at Wicksteed at the same time as Ladybird :') Muchos jamming and hugging and setting fire to matches before we decided to walk to town because New Guy was hungry. Um. Y'know what? I 'tumbled' about Friday earlier, and I can't remember any more than I could then, so I shall copy and past what I put on the tumblr post here...

  • COLDNESS. New Guy setting fire to random shit XD
  • Iris <3
  • Meandering round town.
  • Getting food and hiding. Creepy mods.
  • Loitering. Searching for the car park entrance.
  • HMV. Chatting to Ladybird while waiting for New Guy.
  • Getting intimidated by them standing over me.
  • The never ending stairs.
  • Car park roof XD Walking down to the third level past the no pedestrian sign.
  • Singing Iris with Ladybird (and his cheeky grin on the awesome bit) <3
  • Ladybird breaking a string.
  • Meandering back to the Newlands centre while playing guitar.
  • Waiting outside KFC for New Guy. Strange children making faces at us - “They are probably jealous because they think I am going out with Jenny. I mean, who wouldn't be.”
  • Intersales music was pretty cool, as usual.
  • Sitting and singing Iris outside the little white church. That look :’) 
  • THE SHOP. Sweeties :’) The boys being cute.
Me: Ladybird! What colour bon-bon would you like?
Ladybird: *Pause* Blue, to match your eyes.
  • Walking back to Wicksteed in the rain :’) CUTE BANTER. Love my boys. Even though one of them is a stalker. Still. They are lovely :’) “I DON’T WANT TO ‘TEST MY SKILLS’ WITH YOU LADYBIRD.”
  • Feeding people bon-bons
  • Randomly texting Emma and dragging her bootiful face out with us.
  • Cute-ness.
  • Crazy laughter :’)
  • Cookies and bon-bons.
  • Singing loudly and ridiculously with the three of them down London Road <3
  • Em’s sister (who believes we are together) driving past at the exact moment when the boys ran off and it looked like we were on our own together…
  • Watching the boys fail at hiding from us. They dragged a guitar case up one of the Wicksteed play area things. Seriously. So Em and I just messed around on the tyre swing BECAUSE WE DON’T NEED MEN ;)
  • Zip wire :’) Em being terrified. Me being terrified. Me being more terrified when Ladybird jumped on me so that we zip-wired together :’) More zip wire antics. Panties. Spanking. Being picked up -_-
  • That… thing. Which Em took ages to figure out. And Ladybird did… acrobatics through.
  • PUDDLES.
  • Swings. 
  • HELICOPTER. 
  • See-saw antics. Ladybird carrying my bag like a girl :’)
  • ‘Rape’.
  • Craziness.
  • Ladybird and I falling off the swing because we are crazy fools. Twice.
  • Em and I being DARNED AWESOME. Like, all the time XD
  • Em and I on the swings doing adrenaline XD
  • MO-FO :’) “Tuck your tail in little duck” :’)
  • Mucking about like twits. 
  • Chasing each other. More ‘spanking’.
  • CUTE SHIZ.
  • Talk with Em <3
  • Ladybird saving me the last cookie :’)
  • More talking with my Em <3
  • Falling off the swing with Ladybird. Again.
  • ‘Penetration’.
  • Straddling.
  • Em ‘having sky sex’.
  • The boys making Misfits jokes.
  • Back to the tyre XD Boys carrying all the shiz XD
  • General awesomeness.
  • Ladybird singing Iris to Em and I <3 Em paying him 3 pence :’) <3
  • Checking on Ladybird and New Guy.
  • Windswept photo with Em.
  • Prancing about like fools again.
  • “Me: Are you ever alright? Ladybird: No” :’( At least he promised he’ll talk to me.
  • “Ladybird: Em, would you join Lion and I visiting Jenny at uni in Cornwall? Em: I would walk to Cornwall for Jen.” I love them :’)
  • EVERYONE LEAVING AT ONCE D:
  • “Two can play at that game”
  • Talking to New Guy for aaaaaages.
  • The cute small child.
  • More talking to New Guy. 
  • Random truck hauling three tanks casually rolling into Wicksteed… O.o
  • Home!
  • Walking B with my beautiful mama.
  • Watching Down With Love and then Men In Black with mum :’) <3 <3
So yeah. T'was one of those perfect days, despite the rain :')

Saturday:
Woke up and couldn't be bothered to move so sat doing photography work in bed. Prepared for Em's arrival. Em arrived, we chatted like crazy fools and listened to/watched random shiz. We took the dog on the three mile walk and encountered some strange new friends, which included a herd of sheep. Came back and continued to listen to/watch stuff, including some AVPM, and some Misfits. DURDURDURDURDUR. WHAT THE DEVIL IS GOING ON HERE? I AM WOMAN, HEAR ME STOMP. That is all I have to say. Em left, and I haven't really done... anything productive since. Watched a movie with mama. Started to watch one of my favourite rom coms - The Holiday - when I got a message from Em, a message from Miranda, and a phone call from Beardy. *All falls to shit*
So Em, my gorgeous 'little sister' may be moving to Canada before September, so I'll have to say goodbye a year earlier D: Just... No. I really don't want her to go. I don't know how I'll survive without her.
Message from Miranda was about Unicorn, and just made me sad.
Phone call from Beardy... what can I say. Heart breaking? Maybe? Certainly difficult. But I think we have kind of figured something out, and I think all is good in the end.
Sat crying and talking to mum for an hour.
Came downstairs, had the final call with Beardy, and came here to blog. Now listening to this guy: http://www.seantaylorsongs.com/music.php and about to get ready for bed.

So now you know about the last week.
Hope you've had a good one.
Much love.
Goodnight.
Hatter.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment