Thursday 26 May 2011

WOAH.

Three posts? I think there must be something up with me O.o
I'm officially trying to forget about last night for now, cause frankly life sucks.
I'm still attempting to write and get published and such, but I do keep worrying that it's never going to happen. I've put some of my work up on this site: Wattpad. My profile :P So yeah. Check it out? And please give me feedback cause no-one else can be bothered -.-
I'm also trying to get drawing again :P So I'm working on my Harry Potter Chapter Art and some silly sketches. Hopefully working will help me feel better.
Ugh. There's a physics exam tomorrow, so I also have to revise -.- meh.


L gave me a link to an awesome song, and I've decided to share it with you :P


<3


So... Yeah.


Might post up some of my art when it's done :P


Hatter xx

2 comments:

  1. Yay song made it onto your blog XD. you already know my opinion of all your work but incase you forgot, AMAZING :P
    toodles
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol L :P Thankies for being epic <3
    Big love ginger fairy!
    Hatter x

    ReplyDelete