Tuesday 9 October 2012

Had a great day today :)

I had a lie in this morning which was sooo good! Walked to school from town and met Jono in the library <3 Hung out with the nerds for a bit. Hung out with the gang at lunch - although Gloves, H and Nerd were on a field trip so I missed them a lot. Started to walk to music with lil G and ended up spending the rest of lunch with Pipkin, Em, Gavin and a couple of other people - so funny!!! :') Also saw Ladybird while dropping Em off at her form room, and he was sweet and said he loved me and made a comment about me being skinny which made me feel really damn good about myself. Dropped Em off, saw my lovely God-sister and walked back with her. English was fairly entertaining. Sylvie and Anderson are legends :')

Walked to town with Em and the other year 11s, which was nice. Headed back to school with Em so she could set up for the year 7 open evening. I decided to 'help out'.

This basically involved me chatting to Pipkin, Em (who fed people gummy bears with chilli powder cause she is just that awesome), the music boys (ended up walking round the sixth form centre with Gavin while Ladybird played guitar next to us), and Pipkin again. At one point there were four guys on a piano. It was brilliant XD So wish I had filmed it. Also, why am I always friends with ridiculously talented people? It can't be good for me! Seriously - Pipkin and this other guy James were playing a fantastic piece - WHILST ON THEIR GODDAM PHONES. Pipkin sent me a text half way through and I didn't even notice because the music still sounded so good. It was awesome.

Came home and watched the Great British Bake Off with mum, and may have been far too emotionally involved when I got upset because one of the guys looked like he was going to cry...

Ah well XD I got a message from Kat so all is good because I have been missing her lots lately :)

I love days like these <3

No comments:

Post a Comment