Tuesday 14 September 2010

Tuesday 14th September

School's getting frustrating.... There's this rumour going round that me and my bezzie are lesbians and are going out, and WE'RE NOT! I HAVE A BOYFRIEND FOR FRICK'S SAKE!!!!!!! Its so irritating! Other than that its ok. I have to make a speech about the intrusiveness of media in english tomorrow. Crap. i know all my words now, and am pretty confident, but as soon as i stand up in front of my class i'll go bright red and lose it all! ugh!
It was so cute with my friends yesterday! some year 7 thought that Lachlan, (one of) my guy bezzies was my bf, so i was like, No! he's my guy-bezzie ^^ then it was so adorable cos Jono, (one of my other guy bezzies ;) lol) went and looked all sad, so i had to say, "Okay, ONE of my guy bezzies." it was just so sweet! Jono's so funny ^^
Speaking of my boyfriend, i still really miss him actually! might be seeing him on the 18th of this month after my (OTHER) guy bezzie's 16th birthday party, cos me, Callum (the bf) and Lachlan might go to the fair in rushden after the party. should be gooooooooooood ^^ lol.
I'd best be off
Until my next scribble
Hatter xx

No comments:

Post a Comment