Wednesday 2 January 2013

2013

Time for the annual 'starting over'.
I can't wait.
I ended 2012 and began 2013 in the arms of my George, which was a wonderful feeling. He's was here since surprising me at work at 3pm, and he went home yesterday evening. I actually don't have any words to correctly summarise all the feelings of the last few days, but it was most definitely the most wonderful New Year celebration I've ever had.
Since everything is a little different this year, and it's going to be a year of changes, I have decided to start a new blog, and so this is probably the penultimate post on 'The Black Book of Blog', the next and possibly last post will contain a link to the new blog.
I'm off to bed as I have school again tomorrow, so good night everyone.
I hope you had a fantastic Christmas and New Year celebration.
Hatter x

No comments:

Post a Comment